Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fixed that the train didn't stop in front of red signal in special circumstances.
- Fixed the resistance->damage calculation for damage amount near the resistance.
- Fixed bug causing crash with one specific rail setup.
- Fix of loading save with non empty modular armor in secondary quickbar.
- Fixed loading game with the armor GUI opened.
- Fixed that logistic robots brought wrong item to requester chest occasionally.
- Fixed bug when enemies would attack neutral objects after distraction (rails, poles, buildings, etc.)
- Enemies will now attack neutral objects only after pollution attack or close to their spawner.
- Resources no longer disappear when enemy bases are built on top of them.
- Fixed rail collision boxes, tight double rail turns don't act as single block.
- Fixed some missing prerequisites in the technology tree.
- Fixed crash when setting recipe of assembling machine in map editor.
- Fixed too high select item list in game with lot of items (added by mods).
- Added Inserters/Assembling machines/Furnaces to player placeable in map editor. When placed as neutral, upgrades/technologies of player will not affect these machines when placed as neutral.
- Removed reference dots in rail pictures.
- Slightly larger resource deposits.
- Halved the price of rails (Rails are crafted in pairs now).
- Increased stack sizes of walls (32->64) and logistic robots (16->32).
- Increased character inventory size (56->60).
- Moved big electric pole from electric energy distribution 2->1 (no blue science packs needed).
- Removed the iron working research
- Decreased the unit count for automation research (15->10).
- Deactivated beacon will stop giving bonuses.
- Fixed crash in train destructor when there is an syntactic error in the Lua script.
- Fixed crash when reading held stack of inserter with an empty hand.
- Fixed error when parsing the compound command for unit / group.
- Fixed loading of filters of smart inserters.
- Fixed crash when loading a game from the new hope campaign.
- Disallowed deleting rails under the train in the map editor.
- Fixed bug with moving trains in the map editor.
- Fixed missing name of stations built in map editor.
- Decreased explosive resistance of medium/big biter from 20/30% to 10%.
- Show the mining area of electric mining drill when building/selected.
- Logistic robots delivery is evenly distributed between provider/requester chests.
- Mining drill evenly distributes the selection of resource to be mined in its radius.
- Radar explores one unexplored chunk when the sector scanning progress finishes up to distance of 14 chunks.
- Fixed the bug of map not showing entities on the right/bottom side of the map.
- Fixed the bug of the mining resource slot of mining drill being in the left top corner when no resource was available.
- Fix of crash when getting recipe info of item with cyclic recipes.
- Game ignores non-save directories in the save folder.
- Keep modules in assembling machine when fast rebuilding.
- Fix of crash when using save with removed/changed items in the filter slot of filter inserter.
- Fixed crash when building rolling stocks immediately connected to other rolling stocks.
- Disabled enemy expansion in campaign levels.
- Fixed bug of research window having two texts over each other when the research window is open.
- Fixed that radar was working without electricity.
- Bonus production of assembling machine is reset when the player changes the recipe.
- Fixed bug of strange behavior when efficiency modules inserted into machine.
- Faster mining speed of burner mining drills (66% speed and consumption boost).
- Restricted usage of productivity modules in beacons.
- Resource richness increased by approximately 20%.
- Discharge defense damages only enemies, has increased damage (300%), smaller cooldown and smaller power consumption.
- Increased the damage radius of explosive rocket from 4 to 6.
- Increased the effect range of the slowdown capsule from 7 to 9.
- Fixed that item created by game.createentity didn't start moving on transport belt.
- Allowed to limit type of modules insertable to beacon/assembling machine.
- Added low graphics option for cards with lower amount of video memory.
- Better error reporting for some updater error states.
- Fixed bug when engine was not able to load map with removed tiles (loading save with active tile mod that is not present now).
- Fixed bug with evolution factor being > 1.
- Fixed bug with car being damaged by shooting shotgun while driving it.
- Fixed crashes in editor (related to unzooming and exploring new areas).
- Inserter putting coal in the furnace that has already picked the coal up will put it there even when there is over 5 items in the furnace. This will avoid stuck inserter when there are more than one feeder at the same time.
- Fixed "all technologies" button in the sandbox mode.
- Fixed unpredictable behavior of "None" and "Very Big" starting area settings.
- Fix bug of loading map that contains removed/migrated items in logistic request slots or in logistic robots on the way.
- Fixed bug with "teleporting" enemy expansion groups.
- Tweaked small enemy and group movement bugs.
- Fixed bug of burner mining drill accepting more than 5 coal (up to full stack) by inserters.
- Fixed bug with the double click in list dialogues Game was loaded even when clicked on two different items in the short period of time.
- Fixed bug when settings to not use item groups in character crafting GUI were not working.
- Fixed bug of active window not being always on top (minimap was over it).
- Fixed bug of the mining drill consuming resource even when executing the bonus production (given by productivity modules).
- Fixed crash when spawning on the player port.
- Fix in the recipe requirements calculations.
- Total raw calculates requirements per one item with float numbers (circuit needs 1.5 copper for example)
- Fixed crash when opening the modular armor in the container.
- Fixed inconsistency in GUI opening state when destroying entity (chest) that contains currently opened armor.
- Fixed crash when inventory with currently opened armor was destroyed.
- Fixed bug that caused production modules make lab work faster.
- Fixed bug that caused remaining pollution in inactive chunks.
- Fixed bug in GUI opening after switching controllers.
- Fixed crash when trying to manipulate armor with paused game.
- Remnants are buildable/selectable in the map editor.
- Biters are getting stuck less now.
- Fixed bug crash when loading save with two trains next to each other.
- Changed the recipe for lab to require 4 transport belts instead of 5.
- Added write access to energy property of entity.
- Added read/write access to the peacefulmode Boolean (game.peacefulmode)
- kovarex's 1000th forum post :)
- Toolbelt technology adds second quickbar.
- Gun turret damage upgrades.
- Added late game destroyer robots that follow the player and shoot powerful blue laser.
- Added middle game defender robots that follow the player and shoot bullets.
- Research screen shows current or last completed research.
- Walls, machines and railroads leave remnants when destroyed.
- Peaceful mode in freeplay. Biters don't attack unless attacked. Worms still shoot on sight.
- Slowed down the enemy evolution to 1/3.
- Enemy spawning cooldown depend on evolution level.
- Less expensive and faster crafting of the piercing bullet magazine (5 copper instead of 10)
- Less expensive capsules
- Increased armor resistances.
- 1/2 crafting time of all modules, all 10/10 advanced circuit /normal circuit requirements changed to 5/5.
- Advanced circuit requirements 5/5 circuits/cable changed to 4/4
- Express transport belt iron gear wheels requirement 15->10
- Transport belt to ground craftable in pairs (price is doubled, time kept the same)
- Faster extension and rotation speed of the gun turret.
- First 2 levels of research effectivity don't require blue science packs.
- Automobilism doesn't require blue science pack and prerequisite change from logistics-3 to logistics-2.
- Basic accumulator capacity increased from 2.5kJ to 5kJ, input/output flow increased to 300W.
- More effective logistic robot speed upgrades (25% of basic speed cumulative)
- Slow down capsule effect time increased from 20 to 30 seconds.
- Gun turret range extended from 15 to 17.
- Damage increases: Grenade 10->25, Rocket 40->60, Explosive rocket 20->40
- Lowered initial natives evolution further away from the start.
- Fast Inserter has now the same speed as Smart Inserter.
- One time migration that replaces all the smart inserters without the cable connection or filter by Fast Inserters.
- Iron gear wheel stack size increased from 64 to 128
- Decreased resting energy consumption of laser turret to 1/3.
- Removed the blue potion prerequisite for solar panels.
- Removed the limit of one logistic robot order per tick.
- Speed module doesn't produce additional pollution (except for pollution increase from speed)
- Fixed memory leak created when any text on the screen was printed (including GUI).
- Fixed crash on shift + space after using a capsule.
- Fixed map editor crash on zoom out.
- Fixed missing English locales.
- Fixed bug with smelting single resource in the furnace.
- Added missing pollution descriptions.
- Enemy bases should no longer appear on water.
- Fixed crash when opening production and character GUI together.
- Fixed bug with off armor equipment placing.
- Entity info panel is shown over armor GUI.
- Fixed that game.mapsettings.pollution.enabled didn't have any effect on the game.
- Mining Mining drills/Labs with modules will give the modules back as well.
- Pollution on the minimap shown only in the alt mode.
- Fixed infinite item bug when holding item while crafting.
- Fixed crash in god mode when editing armor contents.
- Fixed crash when loading a game where the player is in the car.
- Fixed crash when loading a game with ghost view.
- Fixed showing damage alert when no actual damage is done.
- Fixed that the electric network info didn't fit in 1280X1024 (and more square like resolutions).
- Fixed bug with enemy spawners appearing in the player's starting area.
- Alert notifications are visible on the minimap as well.
- New underground indication for belts / pipes.
- Added creeper spawner graphics.
- Added remnants for destroyed buildings and railroads.
- Particle based stickers on slowed down enemies.
- Added attack_reaction field for every entity with health.
- The current interface of Lua scripting is up to date on factorio wiki.
- Orientation read only field works for vehicle, fish and unit.
- Added read/write field accelerationperenergymodifier, consumptionmodifier and frictionmodifier to LuaEntity(LuaCar).
- Changed isvalid() method of LuaEntity to valid property.
- Changed set/get methods to read/write property for active, destructible, minable, rotatable and operable of Lua entity.
- Changed getdroptarget/getdropposition to read property droptarget/dropposition
- Changed set/get methods of alwaysday, gametime, darkness to read/write property of Lua game.
- Removed the connectcharacter/disconnectcharacter, it is done by assigning the player.character directly (nil disconnects).
- All functions/properties accessible by player.controller are now accessible directly by player
- getenergy method of Lua entity changed to energy read only field.
- disable/enable methods of Lua recipe changed to read/write property enabled
- set/get researched/enabled methods of Lua technology changed to read/write property researched/enabled
- added game.killallenemies() API call
- The factory now produces pollution. Pollution is visible on the map after pressing ALT key. Pollution is mostly produced by mining drills, things that burn coal, assembling machines and modules.
- Enemy creepers were replaced by small, medium and big biters.
- Enemy turrets were replaced by small, medium and big shooting worms.
- Enemy attacks are triggered by pollution accumulated around their base (no time based attacks from the script anymore).
- Enemies move and attack in groups.
- Enemies wander around their base when they have nothing to do.
- Enemies call for help when attacked.
- Enemies can create new bases.
- Added new weapons/ammos: shotgun, combat shotgun, explosive rockets.
- Added upgrades (research) for all types of ammo and for laser turrets as well.
- Added concept of capsules (usable items). Capsules are used from quickbar. Quickbar shortcut (1-5 shift 1-5) applies the capsule at mouse position. Current capsules: basic grenade, poison cloud capsule (doesn't damage buildings), slowdown capsule (doesn't work on buildings), combat robot capsules (spawns robot(s) that fight the enemies)
- The player movement is slower when he is shooting (differs per weapon).
- Added Modular armors with placeable equipment. The armor is opened by right clicking it. Equipment can be: night vision, speedup exoskeleton, energy sources, batteries, energy shields, laser defense, discharge defense
- Weapons have different damage types, entities have different resistances.
- Added production statistics similar to the electricity statistics. (on the P key by default)
- "Shift-build" - when building with shift the settings of the last built entity of that type are applied. This works for assembling machine, smart/logistics chest and inserter, includes circuit network wiring and internal settings.
- Laboratories and mining drills are module compatible.
- Logistic robots try to not mix different items in storage chests if possible.
- Placing resources now uses the "autoplace" mechanism as well (see Lua data files).
- Better labeling of map generation parameters (swapped frequency and size), frequency and size are less dependent on each other.
- Automatic updates can use proxy server.
- Extended tips and tricks.
- Mark missing elemental ingredients in the recipe tooltip as red.
- Show cooldown of weapons/usable items in the slot.
- Debug settings can be changed in game (F4 triggers the GUI).
- Flying text notification when a train has no path.
- Automatically connect rolling stocks into trains when placed nearby with indication.
- Show direction of train stop when to be built/selected.
- Show connected/to be connected rails that are selected/to be build
- Double click in load/save dialog opens/saves the game.
- Technologies in the technology GUI are sorted (using order string)
- Replaced enemy placeholders (units, turrets).
- New selection boxes.
- New arrows for inserters / mining drills.
- Removed the filter inserter (merged with smart inserter), all filter inserters are transformed into smart inserters.
- Land mine has bigger damage radius and trigger.
- Disabled loading of saves before 0.3.0 version (You can use 0.6.4 to load any old saves and re-save them).
- Enemies can destroy all player creations they find (not only labs, turrets, logistic robots, train and player as it was now)
- Long hand inserter puts the item into the distance 2 (instead of 1).
- Decreased the car health from 2000 to 500, laser from 350 to 250.
- Increased the wall health bar from 200 to 350 and increased health of most of the player structures.
- Enemy spawners and turrets slowly regenerate health.
- Electric pole connects to all poles in the reach with no common neighbor. The limit of 5 connection per pole stays. Building electric poles with shift pressed builds it without any connections.
- Straight belt pushes items from the center to one of the sides, so randomly inserted items on belt shouldn't cause sticks in the U turns.
- Indestructible objects are now handled properly in the path finding.
- Fix of game being very slow with lots of logistic robots with no place to put items (no free storage chests).
- Fixed several critical bugs in the map editor.
- Fixed of confused logistic system when rebuilding logistic chests
- Shortened number format works properly for large negative numbers.
- Fixed script crashes when using god mode in freeplay.
- Fixed armor relative protection (It was inverted and 10% protection made 90% instead)
- Player inventory didn't get autosorted when item was crafted or delivered by logistic robot.
- Player crafting GUI didn't get updated (number of items craftable), when player received items from logistic robots or dropped item on ground.
- Fixed sharp edges in new maps.
- Fixed crash when player hovers ammo placed in quickbar.
- Fixed bug of losing bonus production in furnace/assembling machine when the output slot is full (the production will stop instead).
- Item tooltip is updated when the item on selected slot changes and closed when the slot is cleared.
- Mining drills deactivate when the resources run out.
- Speedups in the path finding (though path finding around very big lakes is still slow).
- Speedups in enemy movement.
- Fixed Lua GUI element#isvalid function, it threw error when the element was invalid.
- Added Lua object for entity/item prototype. All prototypes can be acquired by game.(entity/item)prototypes.
- Added (readonly now) way to access tiles by game.gettile(x.y) (provides name property and collideswith method)
- getenergy method additionally works for Lamp, Lab, Electric turret, Accumulator, Car, Locomotive and Solar panel.
- The onchunkgenerated event is now called for all chunks, even for the starting area and for chunks created in map editor.
- Result of shooting, projectiles, capsules and items used in general, is now specified by our small but powerful effect framework.
- Added way to migrate/rename entity/item prototypes.
- Introduced moddable game wide map settings in data/base/prototypes/map-settings.lua.