This wiki is about 0.16, the current stable version of Factorio.
Information about 0.17, the current experimental version of Factorio, can be found on wiki.factorio.com.
What should be in the news and what not?
- Good: The developers released a new factorio friday facts post
- Bad: Some youtuber has made his 100th Let's play about Factorio.
- Good: The developers announce Greenlight Campaign of Factorio
- Bad: There is a serious bug in MacOS-Version and you need to update to the current.
- Jul 19 FFF #304: Small bugs; Big changes
- Jul 12 FFF #303: Under 100 bugs (but still not stable)
- Jul 05 FFF #302: The multiplayer megapacket
- Jun 28 FFF #301: Crash site: First state
- Jun 21 FFF #300: Special edition
- Jun 14 FFF #299: Everything is more complex than expected
- Jun 07 FFF #298: Demo upgrade for Stable
- May 31 FFF #297: New resource icons
- May 24 FFF #296: All kinds of bugs
- May 17 FFF #295: New design for the chemical plant
Archived news don't appear on the main page.
- May 10 FFF #294: Blog thoughts & Lua documentation improvements
- May 03 FFF #293: New remnants 2 & 1.0 Marketing plan
- Apr 25 FFF #292: Inching closer to stable
- Apr 19 FFF #291: New Campaign, MP stress testing, HR Icons II
- Apr 12 FFF #290: Rail building changes & High-res icons
- Apr 05 FFF #289: Character GUI
- Mar 29 FFF #288: New remnants, More bugs
- Mar 22 FFF #287: Just bugs again
- Mar 15 FFF #286: Pollution cleanup
- Mar 08 FFF #285: Bugs, Bugs, Bugs.
- Mar 01 FFF #284: 0.17 experimental
- Feb 22 FFF #283: Prepare to Launch
- Feb 15 FFF #282: 0.17 in sight
- Feb 08 FFF #281: For a Few Frames More
- Feb 01 FFF #280: Visual Feedback is the king
- Jan 25 FFF #279: Train GUI & Modern Spitter
- Jan 18 FFF #278: The new quickbar
- Jan 11 FFF #277: GUI progress update
- Jan 04 FFF #276: Belt item spacing & Script rendering